Thank you to everyone who came out or contributed to the Aid For Friends Food Drive/Dart Shoot! Your support is greatly appreciated! It was a fun day for a good cause! Congratulations to Brittany Jasinski & Paul Seladones for their First Place win! Also, congratulations to Scott Henning & John Burke for coming in Second Place!! Great shooting everyone!
Be sure to like the Quaker City English Dart League Page on Facebook.
Click on this link QCEDL Facebook
- Promote competitive English Darts within Philadelphia
- Sanction Q.C.E.D.L play according to Rules and Regulations in effect at the time of Q.C.E.D.L play
- Establish and maintain friendly, competitive relationships with similar organizations involved in the sport of English Darts
- The development of additional locations and teams in Philadelphia for the purpose of promoting English Darts as a sport
- To establish and maintain a perpetual and permanent Q.C.E.D.L Hall of Fame